The Holidays are once again upon us.
Here's a quick list of action items to help keep your gains this holiday season.
1. Mondays are a continuance not a do-over - keep the momentum going
2. Be regular - get your workouts in each and every week, the days may shift, but the sessions should remain constant
3. Pre-pack small meals and snacks to take with you to work - less temptation to negate your progress
4. Know what you can safely order when dining out - you can get something clean to eat almost anywhere
5. Picture - on your phone or in your kitchen - a visual aid for where you want to take your physique
6. Accountability - tell your friends of your fitness journey and inspire each other
7. Social Media - post your progress pics, but also the tough days for added motivation
8. Schedule a cheat - meal that is, once or twice weekly, not a day but rather a meal or treat
9. Less is more - hours of cardio and training are inferior compared to a well-executed plan short on time but big on results
10. Bring recruits - that new pair of pants, sneakers or music on your iPod at the gym can keep you enthused about those holiday workouts
Become the change that you want to see!
Message me for coaching, personal training and online personal coaching 💪
Yours in fitness,