January 20, 2018 from 2-4 pm at the Augusta, GA Barnes & Noble, speech and Q & A Complete Physique: Your Ultimate Body Transformation is now available:
Looking forward to seeing you at the Official Complete Physique book launch, Saturday January 20 from 2-4 pm at the Augusta, GA Barnes & Noble
My dedication and unyielding love and admiration for my father, Bruce Phillip Liebman. January 26, 1947 - October 12, 2017
With the holidays approaching fast, it's time to take action.
My pics are real. No drugs. No photoshop. Just hard work and a plan. Join me.
What exactly does it take to achieve the body transformation you've always dreamed of? Read on.
1. A finish line - a wedding, photoshoot or Bar Mitzvah - you can run toward something when you know what you're running towards
2. Do not look at the big picture - be aware but not obsessed with perfection. Take a step every day, not a leap.
3. Be selfish with your goal but not self-absorbed - to get somewhere you've got to focus. You're allowed to go on a date and stick to the food plan and not feel guilty.
4. Take before pics - because afters are so much fun and pairing them together (as seen in mine above) are the ultimate in satisfaction and achievement
5. Start now - not after the vacation, not after the deadline at work, NOW!
6. Find time - no-one is that busy that they can't workout at some point in a given 24 hour time-period. I work with weights 4 hours per week in total!
7. Beware social media - with its rippling abs year-round. One can leave with a pretty dismal sense of self. Stop comparing you to others and compare you to you.
8.Trust in you - the mirror, your clothes and your eye will tell the truth - be honest with yourself
9. It's okay to not be perfect - missed a meal, missed a workout, had a cheat meal? Okay and then continue back on as best as you can.
10. Action defines character - it's not what you say, it's what you do. I may be posting these before and after pics and tips, but believe me I am putting in work. Are you?
Message me for coaching, personal training and online personal coaching.
The Holidays are once again upon us.
Here's a quick list of action items to help keep your gains this holiday season.
1. Mondays are a continuance not a do-over - keep the momentum going
2. Be regular - get your workouts in each and every week, the days may shift, but the sessions should remain constant
3. Pre-pack small meals and snacks to take with you to work - less temptation to negate your progress
4. Know what you can safely order when dining out - you can get something clean to eat almost anywhere
5. Picture - on your phone or in your kitchen - a visual aid for where you want to take your physique
6. Accountability - tell your friends of your fitness journey and inspire each other
7. Social Media - post your progress pics, but also the tough days for added motivation
8. Schedule a cheat - meal that is, once or twice weekly, not a day but rather a meal or treat
9. Less is more - hours of cardio and training are inferior compared to a well-executed plan short on time but big on results
10. Bring recruits - that new pair of pants, sneakers or music on your iPod at the gym can keep you enthused about those holiday workouts
Become the change that you want to see!
Message me for coaching, personal training and online personal coaching 💪
Yours in fitness,
We all have setbacks. It's time to refocus and rise.
Today, we are joined by Hollis the trainer extraordinaire, and be prepared to hear one of the most heart stories of the week. An exclusive, only on Sunday Morning with Elizabeth Espinosa.
Lucy Loves Marty ❤️ is available in both regular editions and pawtographed 🐶 by Lucy herself.
Ages 5 - retirement - on Amazon
Wise and highly personal stories and life lessons from The Momma. This is the longest video I was lucky enough to capture.
Wise and highly personal stories from The Momma. This is one of the longer videos I was lucky enough to capture.
My dedication and unyielding love and admiration for my mother, Dale Susan Liebman. I was originally not going to record nor post this, but my brother filmed it and upon further review, believe my mother would have wanted it to be posted and shared with others. She was and will always be my hero and means everything to me.
My world of fitness books and picture books.
Everyone Loves Lucy, Too: The Pup Squad is now available on Amazon
Lucy Loves Marty available May 3, 2017 on Amazon
This short clip was to be simply the intro to documenting my final photoshoot. You have to pick and choose, and we simply didn't have time to record more. The most important thing is we successfully captured the shots required to make a great book and cap off my trilogy. Very thankful and humbled.
With an expansive shot list for my last project with me as model for a fitness book, and just minutes left of sunlight, we captured my ode to yesteryear in my posing routine. This is my love now and forever of bodybuilding. Mission complete.
Taken on October 22 (but finally posting now), directly following the From Slight to Might book launch, this is my last gluttonous feast before the big day.
My third time as a guest on my friend, the legendary Ric Drasin's show, Ric's Corner