With the holidays approaching fast, it's time to take action.
My pics are real. No drugs. No photoshop. Just hard work and a plan. Join me.
What exactly does it take to achieve the body transformation you've always dreamed of? Read on.
1. A finish line - a wedding, photoshoot or Bar Mitzvah - you can run toward something when you know what you're running towards
2. Do not look at the big picture - be aware but not obsessed with perfection. Take a step every day, not a leap.
3. Be selfish with your goal but not self-absorbed - to get somewhere you've got to focus. You're allowed to go on a date and stick to the food plan and not feel guilty.
4. Take before pics - because afters are so much fun and pairing them together (as seen in mine above) are the ultimate in satisfaction and achievement
5. Start now - not after the vacation, not after the deadline at work, NOW!
6. Find time - no-one is that busy that they can't workout at some point in a given 24 hour time-period. I work with weights 4 hours per week in total!
7. Beware social media - with its rippling abs year-round. One can leave with a pretty dismal sense of self. Stop comparing you to others and compare you to you.
8.Trust in you - the mirror, your clothes and your eye will tell the truth - be honest with yourself
9. It's okay to not be perfect - missed a meal, missed a workout, had a cheat meal? Okay and then continue back on as best as you can.
10. Action defines character - it's not what you say, it's what you do. I may be posting these before and after pics and tips, but believe me I am putting in work. Are you?
Message me for coaching, personal training and online personal coaching.